Graduates selected for the SL1M – Maybank Programme will undergo an intensive two (2) month residential soft skills training at Maybank Academy and a six (6) month hands-on learning and on-the-job experience at various Maybank business units.
Skim Latihan 1Malaysia (SL1M – Maybank)The learning outlines are targeted for the roles in frontline as well as customer facing.
- Degree holder who has been unemployed for at least six (6) months since graduation or is underemployed
- Obtained a minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent in any discipline
- Good interpersonal skills and a socialable person
- Willing to be relocated throughout the country
- Committed to continuous-learning and self-improvement
Interested candidates are invited to apply online here